Share this page...
My Documents in FrogDrive is your file storage on Frog. It is not the same as any network drive your school may provide you, but it will automatically contain:
- any photos you have uplaoded via FrogSnap
- any sites you have created
It can also contain files and folders you choose to upload to your FrogDrive.
To upload a file to FrogDrive:
- Select the section of FrogDrive you wish to upload to (ie. My Documents, School Documents etc...)
- Click on New
- Click File
- Frog's uploader will appear, you can either:
- Click Choose Files, then select the files you wish to upload, or
- Drag your file from your computer into the marked area at the bottom
Using Files from FrogDrive
By highlighting a file, then clicking on the Cogwheel icon, files can be:
- attached to a new site
- shared (Send copy to)
- (Zipped files can even be unzipped and extracted)
Things to note
School Documents is an area where shared resources can be stored. Your school's Frog admin can determine if you have upload access.
Tutorials in this series...