The aim of these guides is to give you an overview of the main features of FrogLearn. They are not comprehensive, for two reasons:
- We are developing Frog all the time and adding new features regularly. The Product Update pages on the Community contain the most up-to-date information.
- The purpose of these videos is to get you started managing FrogLearn. During set up and implementation, there are areas which only need to be looked at that and as we're covering training, we didn't want to overwhelm you.
Frog - System Preferences
- Authentication Types
- Dashboards - Setting up landing pages
- File Types - whitelisting
- Login Page Background
- Network Drives - access from home
- Usernames based on MIS Import
- Acceptable Use Policy
Frog - FrogLearn Calendars
- Booking Calendars
- Adding bookings via a page
Frog - Managing Users Groups
- Setting rights and managing groups
Frog - Managing Sites
- Files attached to sites
- Using FrogLearn for your website
Frog - Other things
- Installing FrogCode widgets
- What is an application?
- End of Year - removing old groups and students
- Mark Scheme Manager