Share this page...
Folders in FrogDrive work in a very similar way to folders on your computer, except Frog's fodlers can be shared for others to interact with.
Creating a New folder
Select the section of FrogDrive you wish to upload to (ie. My Documents, School Documents etc...):
- Click on New
- Click Folder
- A folder is created in the section with the name New Folder - ready for you to rename
Sharing a folder
Sharing a folder has the same sharing options as sharing a site, others can view, contribute or edit and manage.
- Highlight the folder you wish to share by clicking on it once. The folder will get a blue outline
- Click on the Cog Wheel and choose Share
- In the dialogue box which opens, type in the name of a person or group, Frog will search for matches
- Click on the result you are looking for
- They will appear below your name with a drop down box where you can choose from:
- Edit & Manage
Things to note:
- Any files inside this folder will be automatically shared.
- You cannot unshare a file inside a shared folder
- Files can be dragged in and out of Folders
Tutorials in this series...