Set and mark online and offline homework in seconds
Easily track homework setting and completions
Provide full visibility for staff, students and parents
Support your student's independent learning
Ensure compliance with your home learning policy
Engage learners and extend learning
300,000 resources and games-based quizzing
With HomeLearning teachers gain access to over 300,000 pre-built content resources, removing the need to create homework topics. Pupils can lead their own learning with games-based quizzes.
Powerful reports, powerful insights
With deep insight into all aspects of home learning, teachers can easily
identify where to focus their effort, whilst school leaders can ensure compliance with a homework policy, check completion rates, and assure the quality of tasks being set.
Proven to raise results!
Learners in one academic year showed an 8.6% average result improvement*
Students showed a 13.5% improvement in results from one hour of use each week*
*Source: Frog Impact Report
Hear how FrogPlay enables children at Burnt Ash Primary School to interact with games-based learning and receive individualised work from their teachers.
FrogPlay functionality is included as part of the HomeLearning system.
"We’ve seen tremendous engagement and progress being made by students across all quizzes. We now have a sustainable whole school homework strategy that everybody is engaged with."
David Pohl, Deputy Headteacher
It's important in education to be able to evidence what students have learnt. HomeLearning’s self-marking assessment approach, provides a simple yet effective way of evaluating student learning, in an engaging and non-threatening environment.
Some clever things HomeLearning can do...
Fully-loaded quiz builder!
Create and tailor quizzes using a variety of different questions types, deploy to students and see where gaps may be.
- Choose from over 300,000 pre-built curriculum mapped quizzes covering KS1 through KS4. In addition to the quizzes there a series of videos to support learning in Maths and English (KS1,2 and 4) - each video is designed to recap the main teaching points for each student to revise.
- Set a quiz to self mark on completion - helping free up valuable teacher time!
Full graphical mark book for every class with target grades and colour coding, seamlessly integrated with your MIS.
- Provides total visibility of how all students are progressing with classwork and homework.
- Record student hand-ins, share assignments between teachers, share mark books for team teaching and also an export data for offline analysis.
Get students excited!
Get students excited about completing revision and homework in an engaging and competitive environment to incentivise independent learning with rewards based gamification.
Did you know?
Teachers can easily identify where to focus their effort, whilst senior leaders can ensure compliance with the schools’ home learning policy, check completion rates, and assure quality of tasks set...
- HomeLearning automatically collects assessment data. This provides powerful ‘learning analytics’ including detailed gap analysis to evaluate learning, identify weaknesses, provide opportunities for effective feedback and monitoring progress.
Features of HomeLearning
HomeLearning has feature-rich functionality set - the best way to see it at work is to get a live demo. If you simply want to see a list of features well here you go...
The following features are provided by... FrogPlay
The following features are provided by... FrogLearn
The platform can be deployed in a range of ways to suite your school or multi academy trusts individual infrastructure requirements:
SERVER IN SCHOOL*
* Requires FrogLearn to be accessed on this deployment type.